Billy player codes here
✚ {}

ABOUT archieve LINKS Quotes
This is Asirah's Blog. Welcome here. Wanna read? or Go? Depends on you.
Hanging.
Tumblr_menv0qt4ee1qb3aqao3_400_large

Hella Yalsss.


Alright. Today I’d So much fun with my Bestfriends. There she goes.. Hasanah and Fadhilah.  Actually, Fadhilah had told me about she will come to my house today. How can I forgot about it.. Haiyyaa.. Then Fadhilah Called me “Asirah, kitorang dah dekat bawah ni. Kitorang tunggu dekat pondok ea?” I’m Answered “Haaa? Ok ok.Kita tak mandi lagi ni. Jakgi kita turun k” Hahaha. That time I didn’t take my shower yet.  So, I ran as fast as I can, took my Towel and zassssssssssss  go into the toilet. As fast as vampire. Lol.

After done all that. I went down to the playground. I’m searching where  were they going? Then I called Fadhilah. She didn’t  answered my call. Once I looked at one side. There she is!!!!!!!! Gotcha. They tried to play hide and seek with me. Lol, such a naughty girlsssss. I could feel that I have been imposed by them. Ha ha. Emmmm btw, they sat under  the shed. The shed was a bit slottery as it was just  finished raining. Last I met Fadhilah was 2 weeks ago. But, Hasanah, The last time I met with her since the start of the school holidays.

Ewm ya, almost fifteen minutes we sat at there. Then, we went to the Bismillah D'cafe. We ordered some drinks while gossipping. Hehe, I had a long chat with them. Then, Fadhilah suddenly remembered that she was not paying the money to the SPBT yet. About who did'nt wrapping their text books must pay fifty sen for each book. Haa, then we go to the SMKTK for awhile. What a bad luck, SPBT was closed. Haiyaa, then we sat for awhile at the shed. You know what? There was an Indian girl which wore same shirts like Fadhilah's shirt. HAHAHAHA. Are they planned it to wear the shirts together? Lol. Very funny. Hahaha. Exactly same! 

Then, we all tired. We got nothing to do. Yeah, then I got an Idea. I said "Jum tengok movie? cerita hantu ke.. Piranha ke?" Then Hasanah said "Piranha tu cerita ikan en? jum la" Okay, as I heard that, I took my laptop and laying at the living room. We watched it on youtube. Hew hew. Omg. This movie were too many sex scene. Children should not watch this movie. Only for those who have already matured only can. Lol.

Hew hew. I should pen off now. Lol (macam menulis je) okay, Bye. See ya!


TELEPATHY