Billy player codes here
✚ {}

ABOUT archieve LINKS Quotes
This is Asirah's Blog. Welcome here. Wanna read? or Go? Depends on you.
December
Tumblr_mejfm3kvma1r7mmfpo1_500_large
Hello people.

So let's start our day with Bismillah and end With Alhamdulillah. Thanks Allah for giving me an oxygen to breath and continue my life like usual. Alright, November was end. And Comes with  new month. Guess what? Now we're in December. Gaaahh, This month is really mean to me. Yeah, this month give my heads to relax, enjoying a holiday, Hangout With my awesome friends. And the most important is... The month which is Results' PMR will come out. Oh noooooooooooooo. Sounds creepy. I hope i'm strong enough to face with my results. I don't guarentee  I will get Straight A's. But I just Hoping and hoping if there is miracle occur in my life. Lol. While i'm tweeting, I saw some of people tweet that Result's PMR will come out this 19 December. I just don't believe it. Somebody said 20 december? But they said that 19 december is maybe true. Waa, it  is just About 2 weeks to go. Oh Allah.  


P/s : I'm sorry, my English are not good enough. Forgive me if I have Grammar mistakes. I'm Just Trying.







TELEPATHY