Billy player codes here
✚ {}

ABOUT archieve LINKS Quotes
This is Asirah's Blog. Welcome here. Wanna read? or Go? Depends on you.
Yesterday.
Hello, Assalammualaikum.

Yesterday was fourth December . And I'm hangout with my Bestfriend who is Siti Nur Liyana Binti Zainal Abidin. I called her Yana. Yes, she is my Bestfriend. I hope she will always be mine Forever. Back to the topic. I've not meet her about one month. I miss her a lot. And she said she missed me too. Aww. Pity to her sister, Syakira. Appendix's victims. Syakira, be strong okay? 

Alright, yesterday Yana, Eiyya and I went to The Pavillion. We thought we want to window shopping at Pavillion. But we arrived there so early. 10.30 sharp we were there. And the shops were not open yet, haha. But then, we just walk and walk. There are so many people with black coat. And women with a stylish outfit. But us? Only wore simple outfit, and Yana wore a  Slipper Jepun bought at 2 Ringgit Shop. Hahaha. So funny to see her. Lol. Then, I'm craving for the food. As I'm not breakfast yet. Then we go to The PizzaHut. Actually my PizzaHut 's voucher I'm not using it yet. So, I used it . Only Personal's pizza was enough for me. So, Yana and Eiyya didn't want to eat PizzaHut. So they planned to eat at Carl's Junior. Yess, the Burger was so big and delicious. burger King and Carl's junior's burger were so different. They bought their burger and we ate until 12 o'clock.

After we ate, they planned to go to The  Time Square. I don't want. Really don't want. Because I'm scared if  I don't find way to go back home. Lol. Then I changed my mind and just follow them. Yana asked me "Nak jalan kaki atau naik Monorail? Kalau jalan kaki dekat je" and I said "Monorail lah, jalan kaki panas lah" lol. Plus, it was my first time using this monorail.  

Arrived at Time Square. And I said  "Time square ni dah lain lah" and Yana answered me "apa yang lainnya? kau bukan ke dah lama tak datang sini?" what Yana said was true. Yep, last I came here was 2 years ago maybe.  My parents doesn't like to go Time Square. Idk why laa. Ehem continue to the story. Time Square was a quite big. But Pavillion was the biggest. Lol. Then we walked all around the time square. I Bought Famous Amos. I Love famous Amos. "Cookies with no Nuts Please." ahaha. There were so many shops. There sold many outfit for teens. Thats why la Time square so many Teenagers. No wonder lah. That time feels like " Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! So many Beautiful Shirts and  long Skirt" I want it so bad :( But, no money. Just Brought RM20. What to buy? just window shopping. Almost all Shops we go. Our legs were painfull. Urgh but very Enjoyed walking with them. Thanks for spending  time with me. I loveyou yana.

Sincerly,
Asira.










TELEPATHY